Therapacks are cotton hot/cold pads filled with lupin grains used for natural and effective pain management and optimal health. The various Therapacks are designed to mold to different parts of the body for maximum therapeutic treatment.
Features & Benefits
- Lupin is natural, lighter than wheat and able to retain heat/cold longer
- Breathable fabric
- Odour Free
- Not prone to weevil infestation
- Hand Washable
- Velcro attachments on various packs allow for hands free mobility
Cold Pack Applicatiion: Store pack in freezer as per instructions to chill for immediate use
Hot Pack Application: Heat in the microwave or oven as per instructions
These two packs will fit each joint and is held in place with Velcro fastening straps. As a hot pack they can ease joint pains such as repetitive overuse, tennis elbow and rheumatism. As a cold pack they will reduce swelling, bruising and soreness caused by ankle sprains.
Size & Pricing
- Elbow & Ankle 30 cm x 16 cm – $18
- Wrist Pack 30 cm x 16 cm – $18