Shear Comfort Wool Care Shampoo
This specialised wash was developed specifically for washing and conditioning sheepskin. Many detergents will do a good job with wool, but Shear Comfort Wool Care Shampoo not only washes and disinfects wool, it also conditions sheepskin leather; keeping it soft and supple.
Features & Benefits:
This detergent is specifically formulated to clean, disinfect and condition washable sheepskin. It kills and will remove mite allergens from all natural fibre products; including sheepskin, wool, fur, and feathers- an important consideration for people with dust mite allergies.
Shear Comfort Wool Care Shampoo is available in a handy 250 ml dispensing container that enables you to measure the exact quantity needed. There is enough in a 250 ml bottle to wash a sheepskin 10 times. Also available in an economical 1 Litre container.
- Contains natural Tea tree oil and conditioning agents for protection against dust mites and softer wool.
Shear Comfort Sheepskin Shampoo & Conditioner contains:
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) – a natural miticide (effective against dust mites), fungicide and bacteriostat.
A unique blend of surfactants and conditioning agents that lubricate the sheepskin leather and will give an improved lustre and handle to the wool fibre.
Good for You and Good for the Planet
- Proven To Kill Dust Mites and Removes All Dust Mite Allergens
- Our shampoo has been tested by WRONZ (Wool Research Organisation of New Zealand). WRONZ found that Shear Comfort Wool Care Shampoo is effective in killing dust mites and removes all dust mite allergens
- Shear Comfort Wool Care shampoo is biodegradable.
- Shear Comfort Wool Care Shampoo does not contain enzymes, phosphates, peroxide, alkali or bleach, which can cause irreversible damage to sheepskin leather and harm the environment.
Some products perfect for the Shampoo: