Pride Manual Wheel Chair Power Assist
The Pride Power Assist is designed to aid caregivers in pushing a manual wheelchair. The Power Assist attaches directly on to manual wheelchairs easily. It features an easy-to-use squeeze trigger mechanism along with a speed dial, enabling users to customise speed settings.
- The Pride Power Assist is designed to aid caregivers
in pushing a manual wheelchair in otherwise strenuous
situations such as up steep hills, inclines and loose gravel.
- The Power Assist is designed to work in conjunction with
most wheelchairs with seat widths of 16”-20”.
- Weight capacity of 120 kg/264 lbs (wheelchair and user
- The Power Assist has a maximum speed of up to 5 km/h (3.1mph).
- Easy to use and install with battery indicator and Hand Controller.
- The Power Assist is compatible with most brands of manual wheelchairs.
- The Power Assist Heavy Duty is compatible with widths of 16-25 inch and can last up to 16 km between charges.
Standard – up to 120 kg (that is combined weight of Wheelchair and the User)
Heavy Duty – up to 180 kg (that is combined weight of Wheelchair and the User)
Other mobility product you will enjoy…